Our client is a budget airline headquartered in Malaysia. They are searching for a Learning and Development Manager based in Malaysia.
The successful candidate will create the airline’s Learning Strategy and guide the design, management, and execution of a globally scalable and sustainable learning & development; certification framework. He/she will work to integrate technology into our programmes to enhance All-star learning and engagement.
The role of the learning and development manager is to fundamentally assist in the organisation’s success, by coaching and developing its people.
As the learning and development manager, your responsibilities will involve:
- Lead and implement an effective global learning strategy with an emphasis on real-time, action-based and digitally enabled solutions
- Partner with important stakeholders to assess and prioritize learning needs and ensure alignment across the business
- Drive the redesign and implementation of the airline’s learning platform as a one-stop shop self-service immersive and interactive Learning destination.
- Identify the most effective modalities and tools to support an array of learners (online, virtual, gamification, simulations, assessments, certifications, in-person)
- Identify strong vendor partners and digital learning platforms, manage those relationships and oversee the Learning Strategy budget
- Integrate intuitive learning technologies and tools that optimize and focus on the learner experience and encourages engagement
- Oversee the evolution and development of the Global Certification program
- Monitor and establish metrics to ensure Learning efforts are making a compelling ROI case that results in efficiently and effectively meeting the business needs
- Deliver virtual training and demos where necessary
- Develop effective communication strategies to increase awareness and usage of learning programs
- Working closely with various leaders across the organization and having a full understanding of their units and training requirements
- Serve as an internal consultant, assess learning needs and design or oversee design and delivery of custom learning interventions to meet client/intact group needs.
- Collaborate extensively with the People & Culture team, in particular the Business Partner team, to provide integrated and aligned solutions.
This role requires someone with good communication skills and who is keen to assist people with their learning and development. Experience in employee led learning and employee curated programs and frameworks are desirable. Proven people management skills and being degree, CIPD or CTP qualified (or equivalent) is an advantage.Demonstrated performance in learning strategy, design, and delivery at a global level
- Experience with multiple learning delivery approaches
- Proven experience launching or managing an LMS
- Experience in social collaborative tools, experimenting with cross-functional project-based learning, creating online learning marketplaces, structured mentoring forums and using workplace technologies that allows bite size learning
- Demonstrated ability to show learning programs effectiveness through compelling and measurable ROI metrics
- Consistent track record in prioritizing and leading multiple projects, meeting aggressive deadlines, and strong decision-making abilities
- Unyielding attention to detail across any deliverable
- Ability to build cross-functional relationships and collaborate at all levels in an organization
- A creative, passionate and highly motivated individual
Please ensure that you fulfill all the requirements below before applying:
- Does The Candidate Have A Great Communication Skills?
- Does The Candidate Involved In Employee Led Learning & Employee Curated Program And Framework In The Past?
We welcome you to send us your updated word profile along with your application and please include the following information:
- WhatsApp mobile – to facilitate timely communication between recruiters and you
- Your email address
- Resume and salary information upon application
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Posted on: 2019-08-13