A hospital based in the West of Ireland is searching for a Registrar in Paediatrics for the July 2020 intake.
The Paediatric Registrar doctor will be part of a team of SHOs, Registrar and Consultant doctors in Paediatrics that are part of the Paediatric department of the hospital.
For this position the paediatric registrar doctor will be working with some of the best known paediatric doctors in the country that will able to help them with the task and also support them in their future career as a Paediatrician.
- Initial contract of 12 months.
- Approximate net monthly salary of 4000-5000€ net/month after tax and pension deductions for Registrar positions including 4-5 on-calls per month (48 hours week max in average in accordance with EU legislation).
- 3 weeks per semester of paid annual leave.
- MRCP examination can be reimbursed if you pass.
- Lucrative pension scheme included.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- IMC General registration on the General Registrar at least. We can help with that if not yet registered but then you will have to wait for the July intake in order to get placed as the registration process typically takes about 3-4 months to finish.
- Have a very good command of written and spoken English. IELTs band 7 score in average and/or EOT examination B grade in average is a requirement for Registrar positions unless you can prove you registered with the IMC before the 1st of January 2015.
- Good motivation to go to Ireland to work as a doctor as from April-July 2020.
- Irish/UK experience is recommendable although NOT essential for this post.
- At least 4-5 years’ experience in Paediatrics with neonatal experience is a requirement for registrar positions if coming from abroad.
- MRCPCH qualification is highly desirable although not essential.
Paediatrics, Registrar in Paediatrics, Neonatal experience, IMC, IELTS
All candidates who are interested should send a detailed CV in English. Extra and more precise information on the job places will be given once we receive the CVs.