A hospital located in Dublin, Ireland requires a Registrar in Emergency Medicine.
The Emergency Medicine registrar will be part of a team of SHO, Registrar and Consultants in emergency medicine who will be working together in the Emergency department.
- Initial contract of 12 month for the registrar position and 6 months for the SHO.
- Approximate net monthly salary of 4000-5000€ net/month after tax and pension deductions for Registrar positions including 4-5 on-calls per month (48 hours week max in average in accordance with EU legislation).
- 3 weeks per semester of paid annual leave.
- Lucrative pension scheme included.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- IMC General registration on the General Registrar.
- Have a very good command of written and spoken English. IELTs band 7 score in average and/or EOT examination B grade in average is a requirement for Registrar positions unless you can prove you registered with the IMC before the 1st of January 2015.
- Good motivation to go to Ireland to work as a doctor as from July 2020.
4. Irish and/or UK/EU experience is MANDATORY.
5. Strong ED Experience at a registrar level.
6. Full or part completed MRCEM.
Bologna Health Jobs is specialized in recruiting and placing doctors into permanent positions in private and public hospitals of Ireland.
Our business model is directed to supply the perfect fit not only towards our clients but also to the candidates. To do this will help the doctor in many issues to do with the selection process and the incorporation to our Client hospital as could be:
- Going over the CVs to adapt them to the vacancies.
- Help with registering with the Irish Medical Council (IMC).
- Tips and advice before the interviews with the hospitals.
- Help to get your experience recognized in Ireland if you are coming from abroad,
- Help with relocation issues.
- Tax advice.
- Career planning in Ireland.
In a nutshell we pride ourselves with having long term relationships with the candidates we place so we will help you in everything that we can possibly do so and not only before incorporating to your job but also after.
Skills: ED Registrar experience, IMC, IELTS.