Certified Nursing Assistant
A luxury Beverly Hills medical recovery center is seeking a Full Time and Part Time Licensed Vocational Nurse or Certified Nursing Assistant for their premiere elective surgery recovery center. The right candidate has great hands on skills, is a quick learner and provides superior patient care and customer service. Must be a team player and have the personality and flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment. We are a company that takes pride in working hard, but we also enjoy working in a fun and supportive environment.
Duties: Greeting clients, patient intake, cleaning treated area, follow through with patient requests, charting, patient follow up, and any additional duties asked of by Company.
Must be able to work flexible hours including days, evenings, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CAN)
- Must be 21 years of age or older on the date of applying
- Must possess a valid certification in CPR/AED for Professional Rescuers and Health Care Providers
- Minimum 1 year experience as a LVN or CAN
- Must possess valid Driver's License
- Must have proven excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be innovative and be self-motivated to complete tasks
- Must be comfortable speaking to high profile clientele
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work
- Must display a positive attitude, eagerness to learn, and professional image
- Must have the ability to safeguard confidential information and work without a conflict of interest
- Must have the ability to make sound decisions independently
- Must be able to successfully complete all legal, company and department training requirements to include but not limited to passing required tests and certifications within established timelines