Headquartered in the Tampa Bay / St. Petersburg area, we are a rapidly growing provider of highly customized signage solutions, with unmatched expertise in the multi-family real estate segment. We proudly offer industry-best service, support, and advice to our customers, who rely on us as a turnkey partner for signage for properties across the country. Our company has experienced significant growth and is looking for a Vendor Relations Manager to join our team to lead and participate in our continued success and growth.
The Vendor Relations Manager is responsible for building and maintaining the Oakhurst preferred vendor network and for coordinating all installation efforts throughout the company. The coordination efforts may be for external or internal installation teams and includes keeping the master schedule, negotiating costs, maximizing communication from the field back to the project team, and responsible for the overall final quality. The Vendor Relations Manager is a key role that interacts with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop and mange internal preferred vendor subcontract network.
- Qualify potential new vendors to ensure they meet Oakhurst standards.
- Ensures all of the project's requirements and/or objectives are correctly gathered, understood and properly translated for to vendor partners for execution.
- Facilitates communication as appropriate between project team and vendor partners. This includes escalating issues to the next level of management
- Controls, monitors and updates installation schedule for all projects.
- Assists in the overall project’s success - including cost, schedule, quality, and scope management.
- Understands and exceeds customer needs and expectations.
- Review projects in planning phase to determine best execution methods.
- Gathers information for weekly communication forum for the exchange of ideas and information for projects including installation status, resolving installation issues, problems, and changes.
- Organizes verbal and written ideas clearly and use an appropriate business style.
- Responds in a timely fashion to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or internal personnel.
- Adheres to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Arrange and coordinates travel schedules and reservations when required.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- A proficiency in use of computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint), MS Project or any variation, and e-mail skills required.
- Has a high level of executive presence and is comfortable communicating with teams
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 2+ years of experience in project management
- Or an equivalent combination of education, experience and/or training
Posted on: 2020-06-27