Headquartered in the Tampa Bay / St. Petersburg area, we are a rapidly growing provider of highly customized signage solutions, with unmatched expertise in the multi-family real estate segment. We proudly offer industry-best service, support, and advice to our customers, who rely on us as a turnkey partner for signage for properties across the country. Our company has experienced significant growth and is looking for a new Project Manager to join our team to lead and participate in our continued success and growth.
Project Managers play a critical role within Oakhurst Signs, working in tandem with Customers, Account Managers, and other departments within the company. A Project Manager will need to have strong communication skills as well as a solid background in managing projects with single and multiple phases. Will be responsible to coordinate and manage resources with other concurrent projects. The project manager ensures that the project is delivered on time, budget and to the required quality that our customers demand.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures all of the project's requirements and/or objectives are correctly gathered, understood and properly translated for execution.
- Assists in recognizing the project's Key Performance Indicators and gathers information regarding scope, quality, time and cost constraints.
- Facilitates communication as appropriate to all stakeholders. This includes escalating issues to the next level of management
- Inputs the data in developing the project’s forecasted budget.
- Assists in the overall project’s success - including cost, schedule, quality, and scope management.
- Coordinates tasks involved within the project’s multi-functional teams to achieve company and customer overall project success.
- Understands and exceeds customer needs and expectations.
- Gathers information for weekly communication forum for the exchange of ideas and information for projects including project status, resolving project issues, problems, and changes.
- Organizes verbal and written ideas clearly and use an appropriate business style.
- Responds in a timely fashion to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or internal personnel.
- Adheres to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Arrange and coordinates travel schedules and reservations when required.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Any certification in Project Management - preferred
- Proficiency in use of computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint), MS Project or any variation, and e-mail skills required.
- Has a high level of executive presence and is comfortable communicating with teams
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 2+ years of experience in project management
- Or an equivalent combination of education, experience and/or training
Posted on: 2020-06-04