A hospital located the South-east of Ireland requires a Registrar and an SHO in Emergency Medicine.
- Initial contract of 12 month for the registrar position and 6 months for the SHO.
- Approximate net monthly salary of 4000-5000€ net/month after tax and pension deductions for Registrar positions including 4-5 on-calls per month (48 hours week max in average in accordance with EU legislation). 3500-4000€/month for SHO positions.
- 3 weeks per semester of paid annual leave.
- MRCEM examination can be reimbursed if you pass.
- Lucrative pension scheme included.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- IMC General registration on the General Registrar.
- Have a very good command of written and spoken English. IELTs band 7 score in average and/or EOT examination B grade in average is a requirement for Registrar positions unless you can prove you registered with the IMC before the 1st of January 2015.
- Good motivation to go to Ireland to work as a doctor as from July 2020.
4. Irish and/or UK/EU experience is MANDATORY.
5. At least 4-5 years’ experience in Emergency medicine is a requirement for registrar positions if coming from abroad and 2 years for an SHO. MRCEM is a plus although not essential.
All candidates who are interested should send a detailed CV in English. Extra and more precise information on the job places will be given once we receive the CVs. Please apply asap because interviews are currently being held.