Salary : DOE
If Covid – 19 has left you spending more time on job boards seeking new employment or looking at the chance to upskill or get started in a new industry – then look no further and do it all!
With our Get A Job programme you will have access to the following;
- Bespoke CV advice service
- Access to our CV builder tool
- 1 x Mock interview and feedback
- 3 x 'Soft Skill' Courses to help your job prospects
- 3 x 30 min workshops on StreamWyse with industry leading lecturers
- "Learndirect VIP" A membership for up to 45% off the related RQF course (6 months!)
The Level 2 Award in Support Work in Schools is suitable for all support staff roles in schools, including site staff, administrators as well as those who work directly with children and young people. It seeks to develop the knowledge and understanding that all those working in a school setting will need and covers areas such as safeguarding, communication and understanding the school context.
Once complete, learners able to gain placement can progress onto the Supporting Teaching & Learning in Schools Level 2 Certificate.
Apply now and get started today!