Our client company was founded more than fifty years ago in Japan as an original equipment manufacturer (OEM) of black and white televisions. More recently they entered the gaming market by beginning the manufacture and sale of tabletop video arcade machines. One of their table tops was used with one of the 20th century's most recognizable arcade games: Space Invaders. As the company grew they acquired a maker and purveyor of software for home and industrial use. Integrating its hardware and software expertise would become the core of the company's business model in the years to come and remains that way today. In the '80's the company capitalized on a global PC revolution, and decided to expand its business overseas, initially in Europe. They later founded an American corporation and expanded throughout North America. Out client continues to be an industry leader in monitors for business, industry, security, and clinical applications.
The company has an immediate need for a Sales Support Coordinator for their Central Florida operation.
The company is seeking an experienced sales support individual that will focus on customer acquisition and account management of established, ongoing programs. This position involves cold calling new potential customers acquired through the web, trade shows and captured program information, as well as researching prospects to aid in identifying gatekeepers, influencers and decision makers on prospects’ engineering, supply chain and program management teams. This role provides consultative support to prospective customers to identify opportunity and create solutions based on products and services that enhance customer and end-user value. Responsibilities will include qualifying leads, closing account sales, distributing qualified leads for new prospects to appropriate outside sales representatives, and producing quotations for customers. The nature of this role demands the individual be energetic, well-spoken, conversationally engaging (in person, online, and on the phone), able to create value for customers, and eager to help close sales and increase revenue.
• Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential customers
• Understanding customer needs and offering solutions and support; engaging team as necessary
• Researching potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources
• Qualifying leads from digital campaigns, conferences, references, tradeshows, etc.
• Presenting and delivering information to potential customers
• Answering potential customer questions and follow-up call questions
• Creating price quotes, as necessary.
• Working with sales team when closing sale
• Tracking weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and sales metrics
• Building pipelines with channel partners and team members to close sales
• Updating/Maintaining database (Salesforce and Excel) of prospective client information
• Closing sales and working with client through closing process
• Must have an electronics background, NO EXCEPTIONS
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers
• Must be a strong lead generator
• Persuasive and goal-oriented
• Energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
• Eagerness to build sales
• Self-motivated and self-directed
• Ability to work independently and in teams
• Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
• Emotional intelligence (handle rejection and maintain positive attitude)
• Computer skills (MS Office, Outlook, CRM)
• Technical competency
• High school degree or equivalent
• In-depth understanding of company services and its position in the industry
• Knowledge of sales process
• Previous inside sales experience, or related sales experience preferred
• Salesforce experience
• Technical or systems engineering background a plus
• Associate or Bachelor’s degree in related field (business, engineering, or related)
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year