Are you a high-energy problem solver? Do you thrive in a fast pace where you can work independently while collaborating with a team to meet company objectives? Have you been looking for a target driven company with a reputation for providing the most qualified temporary employees in the business? If you are ready to offer best-in-class customer service, our Recruiter / Staffing Coordinator position will be a great place to take the next step in your career.
We are a leading property management staffing and recruiting firm with a dynamic team. We believe that the key to our success lies in our core values such as integrity, honesty and high performance. We believe in doing the right thing for both our clients and our employees. We value honesty, reliability and strive to treat everyone we meet with respect and dignity.
Job Location: Atlanta region (Zip Code: 30319)
What we offer:
- Team-based work environment
- Work from home after the probationary period.
- Competitive base pay + profit sharing potential
- Paid Time Off
- Medical and dental insurance coverage
- Cutting edge technology
- Continuing education opportunities
Recruiting and Staffing requires meticulous communication, strategic thinking, focus, and diligent follow-up. The position is extremely fast-paced and requires the ability to change direction often based on priorities.
Qualities that we are looking for include:
- Recruiting / Staffing and/or property management experience.
- Competitive nature.
- Quick thinking problem-solving skills
- Ability to thrive under pressure.
- Sound judgment.
- A professional extroverted nature.
- Highly organized and thorough.
- Industrious and persuasive.
- Honest and ethical.
- Enjoy learning and willing to employ new ideas and techniques to maximize results.
A Recruiter / Staffing Coordinators responsibilities include:
- Foster and maintain relationships with clients and job seekers.
- Confidentially work with hiring managers and candidates to match needs vs. skills.
- Source, interview and hire a large number of high caliber candidates.
- Write compelling job ads to draw job seekers
- Schedule employees to assignments based on skills requested.
- Management of temporary staff.
- Consistent communication with clients, employees and co-workers.
- Extensive industry knowledge, become an expert in your field.
- Flexibility to attend networking events after business hours monthly
- Visit clients and employees at the job sites
- High volume phone presence.
- Client development skills.
- Meet goals and expectations to fuel company and personal growth.
- Other essential duties that relate to the position and company.
If you are ready to join an established company who stands behind their culture and values, then apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.