Interpaving Limited is a privately held company which specializes in a diverse range of work in Civil Infrastructure including: road & pipe construction, aggregate production, concrete production, and hot mix asphalt production, equipment rentals, and construction management. Here at Interpaving Limited, we offer steady employment with a competitive compensation package based on experience.
Our growing team continuously seeks hard working and talented individuals who will have a positive impact to the construction community. We are currently seeking to have Construction Labourers join our team.
The successful candidate will possess the qualifications and perform the duties, as set out below.
- One (1) year of related experience an asset
- Education: Other trades certificate or diploma is an asset.
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Ability to use tools and equipment required to perform the work (e.g. hand and power tools, etc.)
- Ability to handle the weight handling of mass up to 45kg (100lbs)
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Knowledge of the Occupational Health and Safety Act and Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System and best practices within areas of responsibility.
- You should be physically fit, reliable, and be a hard worker..
- Must be physically capable of operating a vehicle safely, possess a valid driver's licence, Have an acceptable driving record.
- Ability to do physical labor and other strenuous physical tasks.
- Ability to work in all weather.
- Workers must be punctual and reliable.
- Must have experience as a general laborer in the construction industry an asset
- Must be able to Work Long Hours Including Weekends at times
Construction Laborer Responsibilities.
- Help equipment operators, and other skilled labor when necessary.
- Prep construction sites by cleaning obstacles and hazards.
- Operate and care for construction equipment and machines
- Load or unload construction materials.
- Follow instructions from supervisors.
- Ready to learn from on-the-job training when necessary.
- Perform site clean-up.
- Will be doing snow removal also
Posted on: 2020-04-16