We're looking for a Manufacturing Shipping & Receiving Clerk We encourage only reliable candidates to apply with a clean driver background, Valid license and dependable work history!
We are looking for some who...
- Has a High school diploma or general education degree (GED);
- Has 3 to 5 year’s experience working in Manufacturing shipping or coordinating.
- Can perform this job successfully, an individual must have a strong knowledge of Internet software.
- Has knowledge of UPS, FedEx Online and other FedEx programs such as Café systems or Insight, International shipping.
- Will consistently at work on time
- Will be able to work with a minimum of supervision
- Is proficient in English, potentially bilingual and have exceptional oral as well written communication skills
- Will be organized, detail-oriented and able to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously and efficiently
- Print daily sales receipts and cross-check with computer software to ensure accuracy
- Wrapping and packaging of the product for shipment and inserts items into containers or boxes and follows company practice.
- Prepare and print shipping labels corresponding to shipping needs
- Assemble and fill boxes and other cartons with items that need to be shipped
- Affix proper postage to each package in preparation for shipping
- Track inventory and report any shortages to the sales team so we can update the website
- Process orders based on the buyer’s preferred shipping system (e.g. USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc.
- Compares identifying information, counts and weighs outgoing shipments to verify information against the computer system, shippers or other records
- Contact carrier and schedule shipping for each package
- Maintain a clean and safe work area and update supplies as needed
- Clean Background and Drug Test
- Valid Drivers License and Clean Driving Record
- Forklift Certification
- Diploma or Equivalent
- 3-5 years of manufacturing shipping experience
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Manufacturing environment experience
- 20-25 % 401k Match!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 to $20.00 /hour
Posted on: 2020-04-09