We are looking for a qualified Social Media & Community Manager to join our growing team. If you are a tech-savvy professional, experienced in social media, PR and promotional events, we would like to meet you. The role is based in Bristol and whilst we offer some flexible working we're looking for someone that can be primarily based here.
Our ideal candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills and is able to develop engaging content. You should be a ‘people person’ with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community.
Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications.
It's important that you align with our core values of climate impact before profit, openness and transparency. We are an ambitious, dedicated and optimistic team that believe in the power of a global community who can fight the climate crisis. We're trying to do something good with our lives and give back more to the planet than we take. If you feel the same, this could be the job for you.
- Build a community of brand advocates with engaging, thoughtful and humourous commentary through our social media channels
- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Work closely with the design team and brief them in on assets that you need to make our comms shine
- Research and monitor climate and nature trends/news
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
- Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Communications teams to ensure brand consistency
- Liaise with Development and Sales team to stay updated on new products and features
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and journalists
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology/social channel trends
- Proven work experience as a community manager
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter)
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g. repeat attendance at events)
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Hands on experience with social media management for brands
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Background in Marketing or relevant field would be beneficial
About Offset Earth
Offset.Earth is a subscription service that allows individuals, families and businesses to go climate positive.
For as little as £1.25 per week our customers can not only wipe out their own carbon footprint through our Gold Standard approved climate projects, but also plant their own forests.