We’re looking for a creative artworker/designer to join our team.
We’re a full-service, award-winning advertising agency that help some of the world’s largest companies build compelling employer brands to attract and retain the talent they need to succeed.
Our creative thinking and delivery are enviable. Bringing stories to life across channels such as online advertising, emails, web graphics and social media as well as presentations, brochures and event collateral to name just a few.
We’re a highly experienced team with great passion and the variety of projects is immense – you’ll certainly learn a lot across the types of work we do and the clients we do it for.
We look after everything from concept creation to web design, photoshoots to video production and everything in between.
Your focus and regular responsibilities will be to:
- Design and produce adverts for digital media (including email design)
- Edit, retouch and manage images from client photoshoots
- Design and build presentations
- Prepare work for submission to industry awards
- Update our agency portfolio (online and offline)
- Shape and support our marketing as an agency
- Create assets for our clients’ social media channels
- Be a brand ambassador for our extensive range of clients
- Liaise with printers for quotes, specs and to supply artwork
- Prepare artwork for print and digital production
- Make amendments to artwork
- Have a good working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Be a whizz with PowerPoint
- Have a good eye for detail and be able to work within brand guidelines, with varying amount of instruction and lead from the team
- Have the ability to work independently and collaborate directly with the directors, the client service team and digital marketing experts.
You’ll have worked in an agency environment before, and ideally have 2 years’ experience with a portfolio that demonstrates your skill and your creative eye. You’ll be passionate about design, the design industry and always be looking to improve and develop both your work and skills.
We’re a friendly bunch with exciting client projects. We offer fantastic benefits, a bonus scheme up to 10% of your salary, 25 days holiday (plus your birthday off), training allowance of £500, healthcare cash plan, shared parking, social nights and a modern work space in the vibrant town centre of Altrincham.