French speaking customer related opportunity - Relocation support provided
You have completed your studies but lack experience? No worries, we’ve got you.
Do not know how to boost your career and progress quickly? Also got you covered!
MGI recruitment offers you a new adventure abroad, which will allow your CV to wow prospective employers when you return home.
The offer is the opportunity to join a well-known company in the beautiful city of Matosinhos, Porto, Portugal.
Our client, a leader in its sector, is recruiting a limited number of French speaking client advisers - with experience in French customer service, account management, administration, and reception, overall passionate about Customer experience / Customer care / Customer support or sales.
Willing to relocate for a job abroad to represent a major brand for the French market?
Interested? Apply Now.
- Communicating with customers in French by telephone, email and online to provide outstanding service
- Building a rapport with French customers to help them with enquiries including; order taking, product information, tracking deliveries, returns, sizing and quality queries
- Discussing new products and managing multiple tasks to promptly resolve customer queries
- Identifying ways to improve processes in order to improve sales, brand loyalty and the customer service and experience
- Updating the systems with information and helping marketing, retail and other teams to further improve customer service and satisfaction.
- Proficient (verbal & written) in French
- Able to represent the client’s brands and deliver outstanding customer service with clarity, passion and enthusiasm
- Flexibility to meet the changing needs and varying deadlines of the business
- Able to work to customer service measures, metrics and KPIs within a service targeted environment.
- Hold a High-school or University degree
- Excellent computer literacy
- Previous experience in a customer service environment, preferably telephone based.
- Bright, new, modern staff facilities with a fun, dynamic and
- Challenging work environment
- Competitive salary package and benefits
- Attractive relocation support
- Flexible, adaptable working hours
- Healthcare services
- Annual leave package
- Full training and ongoing career development
- Joining bonus upon contract signature
- Holiday pay
Limited numbers of positions remain, claim yours today by applying now.
I would be delighted to talk to you further.
Publicado em: 2020-02-28