Maintains safe and secure environment for customers and employees by patrolling and monitoring premises and personnel (Patrolling depends on the Site type (Static or Retail)).
Security Officer Job Duties:
· Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
· Obtains help by sounding alarms.
· Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
· Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
· Maintains environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
· Maintains organization's stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
· Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Perform lock & unlock duties (If required).
· Every officer must have their uniform on (Dress code: Black Suit, Black Tie and Shoes, White Shirt, SIA license on show).
· The officer should not engage with the any site staff unless it is work related (No Facebook requests, No phone numbers requests, Officers are not allowed to take pictures of the store staff).
· Officer must be very polite and professional.
Security Officer Skills and Qualifications:
SIA License (SG, DS, CCTV, CSCS, CP, Traffic Marshall/As required), Surveillance Skills, Deals with Uncertainty, Judgment, Objectivity, Dependability, Emotional Control, Integrity, Safety Management, Professionalism, Reporting Skills, Communication skills.