We are partnering our client key account manager to assist with the search for Network Consultant (Presales) base in Singapore.
- You will be part of a dynamic team of engineers and consultants to provide innovative network solutions to our customers and potential customers
- You will provide strong technical support and thought leadership during the pre-sales process.
- You are expected to ascertain and elicit customer requirements, engage in consultative and technical solutions meetings, and architect a complete solution, working with the sales, vendor and internal solution teams. You will undertake ownership and accountability for the design of customer’s IT infrastructure
- You will support multiple products and solutions including Routing and Switching, IP Telephony, Wireless LAN, Network Security, etc from vendors including Cisco and Alcatel Lucent, etc
- You will work closely with the sales team to provide technical proposals, presentations and solution bill of materials for tenders and RFPs
- Degree in Computer Science, IT or relevant fields
- Diploma holders with relevant experience will also be considered
- At least two years of relevant working experience in similar environment
- Strong understanding and good knowledge in data internet working technologies
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer interface skills
- Professional certification in the relevant technologies will be considered favorably.
If you are up to the challenge and meets the key requirements and this is something you’d like to consider, send us your updated word profile along with your application and and please include the Job Code: GSTMSTNC02 and following information:
- WhatsApp mobile – to facilitate timely communication between recruiters and you
- Your email address
- Resume and salary information upon application
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Posted on: 2019-08-13