Our client is a budget airline headquartered in Malaysia. They are searching for a Technology Lead – Full Stack to be based in Malaysia.
- Leads technical discussions in the team and functional areas.
- Expertly design and own technical solutions for board or complex requirements insightful and technical approaches.
- Describes, analyzes and convinces others about major technical tradeoffs and decisions.
- Identifies, defines and solves strategic important problems.
- Can interpret, add to and execute against cross-functional strategies.
- Works with key stakeholders to make critical decisions.
- Leads initiatives and meetings within the team and functional areas.
- Motivates and empowers teammates to achieve a higher level of performance.
- The quality of work done by the team is indistinguishable from the engineer, regardless of who did it.
- Garner resources from the whole team to complete its work.
- Initiates and facilitates meaningful discussions around complex issues.
- Influences decision making and prioritization across multiple teams.
- Trusted to communicate the engineering brand externally.
- Analyze the interview and onboarding processes and suggests any needed improvements.
- 8+ yrs of software engineering experience.
- technologies & languages which include Python, Go, Java, Cloud, Automation etc.
- Must have a very good understanding and experience of seamless CI/CD end to end to achieve one-click
- Excellent exposure to Agile/Scrum Methodologies.
- Thorough understanding and experience in TDD.
- Good hands on experience on Design, Architecture & must be actively coding.
- Should have led at least a few initiatives across functional areas.
- Proven track record of working with Product Management and balancing tradeoffs between technical
- solutions and business needs.
- Organizational competencies and team leadership skills to keep projects, processes, and the entire
- engineering team on track.
- Self-motivated attitude with the ability to multitask and thrive in a result-oriented environment.
- Interpersonal communication skills with expertise in distilling complicated topics to a broader audience.
- Ability to work individually or as part of a team with junior, senior team members for technical needs while
- being able to interface with business as well (e.g. product and/or other functions).
- Embraces the growth mindset and strives to continuously improve self and team.
Please ensure that you fulfill all the requirements below before applying:
- 8+Years Of Software Engineering Experience
- Excellent Exposure To Agile/Scrum Methodologies
- Thorough Understanding And Experience In TDD
We welcome you to send us your updated word profile along with your application and please include the following information:
- WhatsApp mobile – to facilitate timely communication between recruiters and you
- Your email address
- Resume and salary information upon application
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Posted on: 2019-08-13