Our client is a budget airline headquartered in Malaysia. They are searching for a Recruiting Manager or Assistant Manager based in Nagoya, Japan.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Drive and execute all aspects of the talent acquisition/ hiring process on timely manner; sourcing, job-posting, screening, scheduling interviews.
- Directly search for both active and passive candidates through various methods including Linkedin, scouting sites, networking groups, also develop candidates’ target lists of the assigned department through industrial research.
- Assist a decision making process of hiring managers through the candidate evaluation and ensure the hiring of the most qualified candidates.
- Manage assigned global/domestic projects within time, cost and quality
- Revamping hiring process in align with Group Recruiting Policy and provide training to hiring managers.
- Closely communicate group recruiting department in KL and collaborate hiring whatever related to the airline’s business.
- Participate in department’s dialogues to gain a better understanding on department’s issues and initiatives.
Required Qualifications / Skills
- At least 5 years of working experience in recruiting (direct recruiting)
- Ability to work with diverse group of employees
- Outgoing personality with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written in Japanese/English
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, preferably a Master’s Degree in Business Studies/ Administration/ Management, Human Resources Management, Law or equivalent
- Good with Google + such as google doc, google slide, google sheet etc.
Please ensure that you fulfill all the requirements below before applying:
- 5+ Years Of working experience in recruiting (direct recruiting)
- Fluent in both English and Japanese
- A Bachelor’s Degree, preferably a Master’s Degree in Business Studies/ Administration/ Management, Human Resources Management, Law or equivalent
- Good with Google + such as google doc, google slide, google sheet
We welcome you to send us your updated word profile along with your application and please include the following information:
- WhatsApp mobile – to facilitate timely communication between recruiters and you
- Your email address
- Resume and salary information upon application
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Posted on: 2019-08-13