Ad Agency Sales Manager
Who We Are
neuvoo is one of the largest employment search websites globally, operating in over 70 countries with more than 50 million visitors per month from candidates searching and applying to jobs.
We employ more than 150 people worldwide and due to the rapid growth and success within the UK this year, we are now looking to welcome an ambitious and highly proactive Senior Business Development Manager to join our team in London!
The right candidate would be someone who’s a team player and can work independently, a self-motivated experienced individual within a job board environment and/or PPC recruitment sales.
Ideally, you will have experience managing and partnering advertising agencies in the UK to help fulfil on their client recruitment needs. You will have a natural hunger to succeed and the ability to use the resources available for you to your advantage. You’re the right person for us if you have;
- 5+ years sales experience in the same or similar role
- Experience managing a solid book of advertising agency accounts.
- Proven track record of winning new business with a consultative selling approach to C-level decision makers
- Full sales cycle experience is required: Prospecting, identify opportunities, propose solutions (writing proposals), negotiate and close
- Effectively able to develop a strategy for prioritising the ‘low hanging fruit’ for quick, early wins.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Excellent Presenting skills at senior level.
- Strong relationship building skills
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (or equivalent in sales experience)
- Willingness to travel throughout the UK with this being a field sales role.
- Ability to develop and effectively manage a successful sales pipeline.
- Ability to take ownership for accurate business forecasting monthly, quarterly and annually.
What’s in it for you
- Highly competitive base salaries
- A great uncapped and transparent commission structure
- Unlimited vacation time, based on seasonal business needs
- Multiple trips to EMEA HQ in Switzerland
- Flexible working environment/work from home
- Relaxed dress code
This is an amazing opportunity for a proven sales hunter to join a highly successful and profitable company. If you love a challenge and love working with fun and successful team – Apply now for a chance to be part of our growing neuvoo family.