Customer Success Analyst
Who We Are
One of the fastest growing companies in Canada and #1 in the HR field, as per the 2018 Growth 500 Rankings, we’re one of the largest job search websites in the World with more than 30 million visitors per month.
We operate in 70 countries and employ more than 150 people worldwide. We are now looking to welcome a globally-minded Customer Success Analyst based out of our new EMEA Headquarters in Lausanne, Switzerland to join our team.
We're interested in candidates who are looking to take their career to the next level by expanding the worldwide reach of a unique HR technology platform.
You'll be responsible for managing, monitoring and optimizing key existing campaigns, working directly with the EMEA sales people in the office as well as the customer sucess team in our Montreal, Canada HQ.
We're looking for a self-starter who thrives in a fun, results-oriented work environment. We want someone who is curious, responsible, cooperative, and ready to work in a fast-growing company. We’re looking for someone who loves in numbers and disecting data to make logic-based optimizations.
The Work Environment (What’s in it for you!)
- Brand new office in central Lausanne with lake view
- Fast growing and International team with more than 8 nationalities
- Relaxed dress code
- Work directly with one of the partners, opportunity for growth and coaching
- Competitive salary package
- Unlimited vacation time
Day in The Life
- Optimize and grow existing campaigns
- Focus on retention and growth of your clients by understanding their business and meeting their goals
- Resolving technical, product, or account issues
- Technical tasks include but are not limited to: data analysis, optimizing traffic sources, troubleshooting indexation issues, testing URL parameters, reviewing XML feeds
- Collaborate with sales, product, and indexation teams to translate client needs into actionable items internally
- Tweak campaigns based on data analysis to meet client needs
- Meet competitive monthly objectives
- Meet directly with clients when necessary to review strategy
What You Bring
- Bachelor's degree or relevant Diploma
- Fluency in English and proficiency in French, German or any other European languages are a big plus!
- 1-3 years’ experience in online advertising, business analyst or client success type role
- Understanding of PPC advertising products
- Experience speaking with clients or decision makers
- Familiarization with SQL are a plus
- Making the data tell a story
- A passport full of stamps
This is a unique opportunity to join the fastest growing Canadian company in the HR space. We work hard to keep growing and are looking for new voices to help us get the world to work.