Who We Are
One of the fastest growing companies in Canada and #1 in the HR field, as per the 2018 Growth 500 Rankings, we’re one of the largest job search websites in the World with more than 45 million visitors per month.
We operate in 75 countries in 22 different languages and employ more than 150 people worldwide.
We are now looking to welcome a globally-minded Business Development Manager for our “Emerging Markets” based out of the European HQ in Lausanne.
We're interested in candidates who are looking to take their career to the next level by positioning our value proposition to job board owners, online marketing managers, advertising agencies and programmatic platforms. You will also be responsible for expanding the local reach of our HR technology platform and managing strategic alliances as well as monitoring and optimizing digital marketing campaigns.
Day in The Job
- Organize and lead client’s presentations both on the phone and face to face
- Direct and Indirect Sales through phone and face to face to our potential clients
- Monitor, support and up-sell clients
- Provide campaign optimizations by analyzing performance and reviewing data
- Work directly with decision-makers and budget-holders
- Manage strategic partnerships in your region
- Coordinate with the marketing team to optimize results and the sales team to evaluate needs
- Identify new partnership opportunities
The Work Environment
- Fast growing and International office with more than 8 nationalities
- Opportunity for growth and coaching
- Work directly with one of the founders of neuvoo
- Competitive salary package with uncapped commissions
What You Bring
- Fluent in English; any other language a plus
- 1-3 years of experience in sales, business development or digital marketing
- Understanding of PPC advertising products
- Self-motivation to seek opportunities
- Can-do attitude and excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and outside the box thinking
- A passport full of stamps
This is a unique opportunity to join one of the fastest growing companies in the HR space. Looking forward to hearing why you want to join us!
Please note, we will only consider people who speak English fluently.