Who We Are
One of the fastest growing company in Canada and #1 in the HR field, as per the 2017 Profit 500 Rankings, we’re one of the largest job search websites with more than 25 million visitors per month.
We operate in 65 countries in 22 different languages and employ more than 150 people worldwide.
We are now looking to welcome a globally-minded Business Development Manager for the Benelux based out of our french office in Lille, Euratechnologies.
We're interested in candidates who are looking to take their career to the next level by positioning our value proposition to job board owners, online marketing managers, advertising agencies and programmatic platforms. You will also be responsible for expanding the local reach of our HR technology platform and managing strategic alliances, monitoring and optimizing digital marketing campaigns.
Day in The Life
- Organize and lead clients presentations both on the phone and face to face in the Benelux
- Direct and Indirect Sales through phone and face to face to our potential clients
- Monitor, support and upsell clients
- Provide campaign optimizations by analyzing performance and reviewing data
- Work directly with client decision-makers and budget-holders
- Manage strategic partnerships in your region
- Coordinate with marketing team to optimize results and sales team to evaluate needs
- Work directly with C-level decision makers
- Identify new partnership opportunities
The Work Environment
- Office in Euratechnologies, the 3rd largest startup campus in Europe
- Relaxed dress code
- Opportunity for growth and coaching
- Work directly with one of the partners
- Competitive salary package with uncapped commissions
- Unlimited vacation time
What You Bring
- Bachelor's degree or relevant Diploma
- Fluent in English; French and Dutch - a plus
- 2-4 years’ experience in sales, business development or digital marketing
- Understanding of PPC advertising products
- Self-motivation to seek opportunities
- Can-do attitude and excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention to details and think outside the box
- Good negotiation skills
- A passport full of stamps
This is a unique opportunity to join one of the fastest growing company in the HR space. Looking forward to hearing why you want to join us!
Please note, we will only consider people who speak English fluently, French and Dutch are a plus.